Attorney Claire Longdin received her Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School. Prior to graduation she interned with Centro Legal, Catholic Charities Legal Services for Immigrants, and Federal Defender Services of Wisconsin. She also did work for JB Enterprises, LLC, and Malmquist Law Firm in Thiensville, WI while earning her degree.
Attorney Longdin practices family, criminal, and immigration law. She has a heart for justice and works zealously to represent her clients interests with compassion and hard work. She regularly appears before the Chicago Immigration Court and litigates cases throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. She enjoys helping her clients navigate the legal system and creating effective arguments and solutions in difficult cases.
Attorney Longdin is a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA). She and Attorney John Cabranes co-host a weekly radio call in show, on WDDW 104.7 in Milwaukee at 11:00am Saturday morning, devoted to Immigration, Criminal and Family issues.
Attorney Claire Longdin Practices:
- Removal Defense – cancellation of removal, adjustment of status, asylum
- Residency, Consular and Adjustment of Status, Alien Relative Petitions, Citizenship, Fiance Visas
- U Visa, VAWA, Waivers, Parole in Place, DACA Renewals
- Child Support
- Custody and Placement
- Termination of Parental Rights/CHIPS
- Felonies – drug related offenses, sexual assault, battery, domestic violence, homicide
- Misdemeanors – DUIs, Disorderly Conduct, Obstruction, Possession, Dangerous Weapon offenses
- Traffic – Operating After Revocation, Driving Without License/Suspended
Attorney Longdin is fluent in: